Air Source Heat Pump, Solar PV & Battery Storage – Beeston - Domestic
About The Project
- ASHP System Size: 12 kW
- ASHP Model: Panasonic High Temperature
- ASHP Renewable Heat (kWhrs): 19,620
- RHI Payment over 7 years: £10,313
- PV System Size: 4.00 kWp
- PV Panel Model: Sharp ND-R250
- PV Inverter Model: Fronius 3.6TL
- PV Annual Output (kWh / year): 3,434
- PV Annual CO2 Savings (kg / year): 1,800
- Battery Storage System: Growatt SP2000 + 5.0kWh Li-Ion Battery
Back in 2012, UK Alternative Energy installed a 4kW Solar PV system along with two evacuated tube solar collectors (Solar Thermal) for Mr & Mrs Hird. Both these systems contributed to savings in electricity and heating hot water.
Over the past four years we have kept in contact with our customer by servicing their systems. They discussed their interest in utilising Renewable Energy for their heating, not just for hot water. We installed an air source heat pump that provided all heating and hot water needs for the home. Not only do they reduce your fuel bills and save you money, they reduce your carbon footprint.
Once fully commissioned, we also installed a complementary 4kWh of Solar PV Battery Storage for his existing generation. This allowed our customer to use their Solar PV generation at night and increase their electricity savings.