Solar PV & Battery Storage – Retford - Domestic
About The Project
- PV System Size: 5.60 kWp
- PV Panel Model: SolarWorld 280w Mono
- PV Inverter Model: SolaX SK-SU5000E Hybrid
- PV Annual Output (kWh / year): 3,982
- PV Annual CO2 Savings (kg / year): 2,380
- Battery Storage System: SolaX Hybrid inverter with 2x Pylon Tech 2.4kWh batteries (i.e. total 4.8kWh)
We recently completed this 5.60kW Solar PV system for a customer near Retford. This system was also complemented with 4.8kWh of solar battery storage.
The X-Hybrid works by storing surplus energy in batteries for later use, making it possible to utilise solar power time-independently by storing unused capacity. It converts and directs solar power to where it is needed, when it is needed. X-Hybrid is also supplied with a built-in EPS, allowing the end-user to use their stored energy in the event of a power outage.