Solar PV & EV Charging – Great Oxendon Care Home - Commercial
About The Project
- System Size: 20.81 kWp
- Panel Model: SolarWorld 285w Mono
- Inverter Model: Solis 20.0 3ph Quad MPPT with DC
- Annual Output (kWh / year): 15,170
- Annual CO2 Savings (kg / year): 8,844
- EV Charging Station: 2x POD Point
Great Oxendon Care Home was embarking on an extension project and wanted to incorporate Solar panels. With the new roofs not already tiled, we suggested an integrated panel system that would look more aesthetically pleasing. Based on this system and roof space available, we were able to install 73 panels (20.81kW). The electricity generated from the panels will help lower their bills as well as receive a 20 year Feed-in Tariff Payment.
For future proofing, the care home also contracted us to install 2 EV Charging stations.