Solar PV – Willow Close, Skellingthorpe, Lincoln - Solar PV
About The Project
- System Size: 4.00 kWp
- Panel Model: SolarWorld Black 250w
- Inverter Model: SMA SB3600TL-21
- Annual Output (kWh / year): 2,958
- Annual CO2 Savings (kg / year): 1,700
Mr Tuhey is retired and wanted to make better use of electric as he is home during the day. UK Alternative Energy installed a 4kw split system with 10 panels on the front roof and 6 panels on the rear along with an immerSUN to utilise unused electric to heat Mr Tuhey’s water.
This split system will save Mr Tuhey £310 a year on electricity as well as generate £470 through the Government FIT and Export. That’s an 18.3% return on investment – better than any bank*.
* Financial return calculated on tariff for installations before 1st July 2015