Air Source Heat Pump & Solar PV – New Build, Lincoln - New Build
About The Project
- ASHP System Size: 9kW
- ASHP Model: Samsung AE090JXYDEH
- Renewable Heat (kWhrs): 5928
- Est. RHI Payment over 7 years: £4,224
- PV System Size: 3.92 kW
- PV Panel Model: JA Solar 280w Mono All Black
- PV Inverter Model: SolaX X1-3.6-T-D
- PV Annual Output (kWh/year): 3485
- PV Annual CO2 Savings (kg/year): 1666
Being England’s second largest county, Lincolnshire sometimes gives a strange feeling of being small. The reason for this was that on this self-build project, after all was agreed with the customer on what technologies she had chosen to be installed, we then found out that not only did we already know her architect, we also knew the building contractors; all from past projects.
The solar PV panels were integrated with the pantile roof by using an in-roof mounting installation kit. We feel on a new build project this tends to be the preferred option compared to protruding above the tiles like majority of retrofitted systems. The air source heat pump also had to be installed off the ground due to the way the property was built as the area is known to be a floodplain.