Air Source Heat Pump, Solar PV & Battery Storage – Sleaford - Domestic
About The Project
- ASHP System Size: 9 kW
- ASHP Model: Panasonic High Performance
- ASHP Renewable Heat (kWhrs): 12,470
- RHI Payment over 7 years: £6,550
- PV System Size: 6.27 kWp
- PV Panel Model: SolarWorld 285w Mono
- PV Inverter Model: SolarEdge 6000w
- PV Annual Output (kWh / year): 4,974
- PV Annual CO2 Savings (kg / year): 2,665
- Battery Storage System: Victron Energy
Here we have a completed domestic renewable energy job for a happy customer in Sleaford. Mr Bettles was renovating his bungalow and asked us to incorporate renewable energy for his heating and electric. We installed a 6.27kW Solar PV system (consisting of 22 panels) with the SolarEdge Optimisation system to maximise energy production and eliminate power losses through shading.
As this is a larger domestic system, we also installed an immerSUN and a Victron backup battery storage system. The immerSUN hot water controller diverts surplus electric generated from the solar panels to the immersion heater in the hot water cylinder providing free hot water. Similarly Mr Bettles also has the ability to store surplus electric in his battery storage system to use at night or during a power cut.
And finally for his heating we installed a Panasonic 9kw Air Source Heat Pump and a retrofit underfloor heating wet system.