Solar PV System – The Gables Guest House, Lincoln - The Gables Guest House
About The Project
- PV System Size: 5.39 kWp
- PV Panel Model: Sharp NU-R245J5
- PV Inverter Model: Sunny Mini-Central 5000
- PV Annual Output (kWh / year): 3,434
- PV Annual CO2 Savings (kg / year): 2,200
- Thermal System Size: Sunnpro 40
- Thermal Annual Output (kWh / year): 1,250
- Thermal Annual CO2 Savings (kg / year): 186
- Tank Size: 2,400 litres
- Savings (litres per annum): 105,000 litres
Guest House owners David and Hilary Parker warmly welcome their guests with a beautifully well appointed four star rated accommodation, ideally located just 10 minutes from the historic City of Lincoln.
In late summer 2011, David and Hilary enlisted the services of local energy system specialists UK Alternative Energy to help them combat the rise in electricity bills and reduce their carbon footprint. UK Alternative Energy installed a 5.39KW Solar PV System which consisted of 22 Sharp 245w panels which enables the Guest House to harness the energy of the sun and generate its own electricity.