Ground Source Heat Pump & Solar PV – New Build, Faldingworth - New Build
About The Project
- GSHP System Size: 13kW
- GSHP Model: Stiebel Eltron WPF 13 S
- Renewable Heat (kWhrs): 12170
- Est. RHI Payment over 7 years: £17,796
- PV System Size: 5.9 kW
- PV Panel Model: QCells 295w All Black Mono
- PV Inverter Model: Solis 1P6K2-4G
- PV Annual Output (kWh/year): 4602
- PV Annual CO2 Savings (kg/year): 2507
This is a lovely new build in Faldingworth, Lincolnshire which was the first of many projects we have now started to work on, on behalf of local family-run company Belton Construction.
From the design stage, we worked alongside Belton Construction and the architects to design and implement the installation of the Stiebel Eltron ground source heat pump, which was installed in horizontal collectors in the properties back garden along with its full heating system which comprised of under floor heating and radiators. Based on the supply connection with the local DNO, we were also provided with permission to install a 5.9kW solar PV system consisting of 20 all black mono panels installed across two roofs and mounted in-roof flush with the tiles for a more aesthetically pleasing appearance.